2005-09-15

More pictures!

I'm going to start putting up some pictures I took 2 years back, last time I was in Tokyo. Enjoy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
It's a Harajuku thing... don't ask =P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Athletics festival at Mejiro elementary school.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is has nothing to do with my stay in Japan 2 years ago, meh. It's a picture of Shanghai at night, taken by my relatives when they visited Shanghai a while ago.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
If you look closely, you'll realize that everyone is wearing either suits or uniforms. Not a sight you can see in Canada.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A temple in Kyoto. I took many pictures of Kyoto so I'll dedicate a special post to it in the near future, and maybe incorporate them into the Kyoto post I wrote a year ago.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Okutama. This mountain valley stream is where I went fishing and also where the "About Me" picture was taken.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And to finish today off, a picture that captures all the deliciousness of sashimi! おいしそう!

Next week I'll be going to the Aichi Banpaku. I'll be sure to take pictures wherever it's allowed, or maybe even where it's not :P

No comments: