2006-05-06

Getting used to campus life

This term reminds me of my 1B term: summer at UW place. It was hot in 1B and will be hotter this time, since I'm on the top floor...

Let's see, what happened the first week?

I turned to the dark side and started playing WoW. So WoW was all I did except classes. My first Onyxia experience was disappointing: it took almost three hours and my raid group wiped on Onyxia Warders (which is shameful).

The elecs '07 are on campus this term, and I want to meet up! Hopefully I'll meet them soon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, since I can't check from here, but what are all your /played?

I'm just starting, so over 8 days I have about 6 hours (which is a 3rd of what Jia made on his first day I'm guessing?), heh.

Theomnifish said...

Well...Jia just hit level 34 yesterday night after Gnomergan, I think. :P He's mainly just grinding stuff though.

Jason Yu said...

My /played on my main character is 30 days. I think adding up my other toons I have around 35 days or so..

Theomnifish said...

My /played on my main char was about 40 days I think. I probably have about 46 days in total then when you add up all my other chars...